Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Fag is a Whore in the Making

God, it has been a rainy week. I was in heaven.

I'm so hooked on www.youtube.com. I'm watching "back" episodes of America's Next Top Model. I've just started on cycle 5 and I have yet to see cycle 4 in fact. With my limited financial resources, my priorities are screwed up that I would rather spend hours in the internet cafe watching ANTM on youtube than eating.

Anyway, thanks to bryanboy, I'm just so THINspired these days. So I don't mind not eating at all.

And I have enough reason not to eat. I'm supposed to be depressed in account of my "in-between-jobs-status".

I'm still a pretty unemployed biatch.

I just wish I could get a job by giving BJs. This large mouth of mine needs to be put into some fund-raising activities anyway.

It has always been my fantasy to have a living on giving sexual favors. Preferably to somebody who would make a kept-fag. I would be perched in the top floor (is that called a penthouse?) of a condominium complex and everday I'd just wait for my benefactor to come into the door. I'd be on my knees and my full, moist lips would be ready to take him all in. I'd give him the BJ that would end all BJs. The BJ of his life.

In exchange, I can use his credit card without any limit.

Hay, I should start printing my poster na. And it should look like this.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin