Monday, April 16, 2007

I'm So Fired

Did anybody notice the heat last weekend? I barely moved last Saturday but I was still SWEATENING (as Mayor Vi once said) profusely like I was in the middle of fucking Sahara desert. I had no energy to do anything else but sleep on my futon with a thin film of sweat all over my body. I pretty much slept the entire Saturday and woke up at ten in the evening to watch for the seventh time sections of Dreamgirls (gawd that film is so gay, gay, gay!).


Oh, I also finished the fifth season of The Apprentice, which is like becoming one of my all-time favorite reality shows EVAR. I swear Donald Trump is my long-lost father. He should get me out of this hellhole pronto. Where I truly belong is to sleep between him and that Melania (god, I'm sure I can out-pout her!).

Yesterday my sister, her boyfriend, and I went to Landmark and Glorietta. I love it every time Manny Pacquiao has a fight. The streets are virtually unclogged of any traffic making driving totally stress-free. Even the malls were less crowded.

P.S.

UPDATE LANG: Last April 7 I squeezed in a visit to an internet café while we were in Tuguegarao City to check my email. I finally received that email that I've been waiting for since like forever. It came out that I'm waitlisted. Blah. Not exactly a rejection but not exactly an acceptance either. It's like I'm supposed to hang in here and WAIT. I hate waiting of all things. And the chance of me getting in is so slim anyway.

Time to simply move on.


Photo Credit: Photo.net

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin