Sunday, May 27, 2007

Shady Character

I survive mainly on sunglasses. I have low tolerance of really bright places, or I led my self to believe that I do. But I do not leave the house without my sunglasses even if it's raining outside (I usually have two pairs in my bag). I feel naked without them. If I can, I'd wear them all the time, even indoors like La Wintour.

I like them large... the larger the better.

As a paean to my sunglasses I'm posting this series of pictures of moi and my dear babies. Each has a story. The one on the upper left I bought in Kuala Lumpur. Beside it is the pair Mickay, a dear friend from Davao, gave me before I relocated. Mid-left is from my sister, one that she has gotten bored of. Mid-right is the largest I have, and the most expensive. Lower left is from Divisoria and my current favorite (so Nicole Richie noh?). And the one on the lower right is from Cebu.

Not one of these sunglasses costs more than P400. I have more of them actually (like I have a dozen or so) but these are just my top pics. Some sunglasses I lost during my travels. Or because they are dirt cheap, they crack right on my face, in which case I throw them away without fuss.

So there, forgive me for this indulgence of narcissism. But this is about my babies ok?

1 comment:

kawadjan said...

it's all in the neck, dahling... and of course the pout. miss you terribly.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin