Sunday, July 01, 2007

I Just Love Internet Cafes

I did the previous entry (and this current one) at the internet cafe a few steps outside our apartment. For the past hour or so, four people practically spewed out their private lives for the consumption of everybody in the cafe. Thanks to Yahoo messenger, Skype, and MSN!

One woman is berating her husband about his infidelity. A man is suspecting his girlfriend of seeing someone else. Another woman is asking some money from her Indian boyfriend. And another girl is crying over something I cannot comprehend (it's in Ilocano).

God, it's only 12 noon and I'm having my dose of soap opera. Lovely!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

kasali ba ko sa two loyal readers mo? kng hindi, gawin mo nang three ang loyal readers mo... =)

kawadjan said...

hi rosa! i did not know you read my blog pala. my god, three loyal readers na nga! hehehe. at kumusta naman girl?

Anonymous said...

hey! i'll be in bangkok pala on aug 29 - sept 3...wla lng...vacation...hope ur still there by then... sabihan mo ko kng san ang the best places to get wasted ha!

kawadjan said...

ay winner! why not, if i can explore the night life ahead of you i'd definitely drop some tips. pero how would i do that if you are soooo anonymous naman. :)

Anonymous said...

haha! ay, sori...rosa pla to...forgot to indicate my name... enjoy, bangkok!inggit ako sa yo! =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin