Thursday, August 24, 2006

Memories in the MRT

Itago na lang natin siya sa pangalang W-2. He was someone really special in my life. That was about three years ago.

I thought I saw him last night in the MRT. The guy was wearing shades in the middle of the night so it took me some time to realize that it was not anyone I know at all (thank god).

It’s just strange suddenly remembering W-2, in the most unlikely place no less.

But more than anything else, I realized it has been such a long time since I fell madly deep in love with anyone. I haven’t had a relationship since W-2!

But I still have memories of the feeling. And dahling, that feeling was damn goooood. Yes, I’m missing it. Duh, I’m not talking about that nasty “it”, but I’m referring to the whole experience.

I’m not sure if I’m ready for another relationship though, nor am I sure if I'll ever be willing to fall in love again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin