So I'm choosing to be more forward-looking instead and think about my fundamentals for 2007. Some people call it resolutions. However, I'd rather call it my perspectives. I don't go after targets, I choose to assume attitudes and take it from there.
I haven't seriously thought about these until now, nonetheless here are the perspectives that'd guide me through the year of the baboy.
- De-center. Think more about other people.
- Share. Give. Bridge. Reach out.
- Be thankful. Complaining gets me nowhere.
- Appreciate rather than criticize.
- Be curios so I'd discover more.
- Honesty has always been the best policy.
- Reflect. Improve self-awareness. Listen more to my heart.
- Balance: planning vs. taking risks.
- There is no ther way other than self-improvement.