Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sawatdee Bangkok

OMG, I'm finally here!

I wish I can write a longer post but I'm just at this internet cafe that is swarmed by noisy kids. I'd postpone the writing for tomorrow at the office.

Lots of things happened during my trip. I lost 40 kgs at the airport and I'm nursing a nasty sore throat right now (I can hardly speak at all!)



(1) The scene from my window this morning, prominent are the Rama Bridge and some temple (I forgot it's name). (2) The Chao Phraya River, just a block from where I live. There are actually fishes in it! (3) The temple nearest my house. Majestic isn't it? But this is only a minor temple in a city where temples are practically in every corner.

(1) The facade of Siam Paragon, the largest mall in Bangkok. (2) The Skytrain in front of the mall's facade. (3) The ubiquitous "altar".

I'm bloody crazy over these hot pink cabs! Love it, love it, love it!

The dizzying MBK Center, a few blocks away from Siam Paragon. Almost similar to our Greenhills, mostly cheap stuff.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin