Monday, July 30, 2007

Paalam Muna Pilipinas

God this is it. I'm leaving tonight.

I finished packing yesterday morning. Surprise, surprise it only took me three hours to cram in everything I own in four bags. It's very comical how my possessions at this point is reduced to a couple of suitcases, a large bag of shoes and toiletries, and a backpack.

I spent the last three days with my sister, the person I'd probably miss most when I'm out of here. I couldn't thank her more than enough for being the strong person that she is, for the moral support and all. [And she had been my "banker" during all the days when I had nothing but one peso in my pocket.] My time with my sister in Manila is definitely the most profound period of our relationship. Having gone past our immature and selfish days, I've learned to listen more to her and understand her in the process.

Ate, salamat sa tanan. I'm going to miss you to death. I love you dear. (Do change the curtains, ok?)

To everybody else, bye for now. Thanks for the friendship.

See you soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin