Thursday, August 16, 2007

Live Show

My bedroom, located on the sixth floor, has a considerable good view of the neighborhood. In particular, it looks over a number of tourist inns or guesthouses. The exciting opportunities from my vantage point was proved yesterday when I saw an actual couple having sex on the rooftop of the guesthouse beside my building. It was 8 a.m., I was preparing for work, when from my peripheral vision I saw bodies intertwined in pleasure. The man was a foreigner (white) and the girl was a local. They provided themselves a mat to lie on and a rather flimsy and small blanket as cover. But the blanket keeps on slipping coz they were pretty much going through the entire Kama Sutra under the morning sun.

I couldn't help but watch of course. Like how many times does one see a live sex show for free? I had to close my curtains though, save for a small gap. But the fun of being voyeur wore off in no time. Besides, I want to leave them whatever privacy was left from their very public exhibition (they're lucky because our building is the only tall structure in the vicinity).

Sex shows aside, I got a bit lonely yesterday. I realized I miss the company of really close friends, especially my sister and girl friends. Since coming, I mostly go out with officemates who have been the nicest persons around. It does not help however that it's an effort for them to speak English. More importantly, there's obviously a huge difference between them and close friends. I just miss the intimacy that takes place when having long talks with the latter. And I'm quite surprised of this loneliness coz I'm fundamentally a loner.

Anyhoot, these feelings go with the gamble. I want to give my self more time na lang.

Going off to Pattaya tomorrow morning for a meeting. First time out of Bangkok. Will post pictures of course.

3 comments:

Lev said...

yots, mas winner ini! haha =) had an elephant ride already? ;-) enjoy and keep the SPICE there! =)

Anonymous said...

hi girard! Okay 'to ah?! hehehe...Hope you're okay there. Namiss na nga namin ikaw ni Baba...even Dr. Dave used to ask us kumusta ka na raw dyan...o well good luck po! God bless

Jelo

kawadjan said...

levs: no chance to ride the elephant yet. perhaps when you're here na, we can take that ride together.

jelo: uy thanks a lot for dropping by. missing innotech indeed. but somehow i'm doing fine here. thanks for the wishes. all the best for you too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin