- I had a three-year purple stage in college. My notebook, ball pen, and post-its (among other things) were all purple.
- I take long walks alone to contemplate about things. It’s my form of meditation.
- I abhor sharing utensils, drinking straws, plates, and food (on my plate).
- Animals terrify me. All kinds of them actually, except perhaps goldfish. I hate rodents most. Ironically I used to have a pet hamster. But not once did I touch it.
- I don’t like taking showers. I’m still waiting for the soap that would keep me odourless for 1 week.
- I’m deeply insecure of my writing.
- I find sex too messy and filthy. No wonder I’ve been celibate for around a year already. I’m afraid however that I have a growing addiction to porn.
- Interacting with men scares the hell out of me.
- Eating is a chore I’d rather not do at all if I can help it.
- I spend ten minutes brushing and flossing my teeth every evening.
INSTRUCTIONS: A person who gets tagged must write in his or her blog ten weird things or habits or little known facts about himself or herself. He or she should also state this rule clearly. At the end, he or she should tag six other people, except the one who tagged him or her.
I don’t want to bind anyone into this tagging thing, so anyone who wants to play along is welcome. Enjoy!