Hmmm... remember this post? Who would believe it was a year ago when I arrived here in The Land of Smiles? Goodness, time flew so fast.
I'm exhilarated right now. Looking back, it had been an amazing year of exciting experiences...
- I explored BangCock and fell in love with it
- met new friends who I treasure as each day passes
- traveled (and camwhored in the process, leaving a trail of faggotry behind me)
- fell in love, cried, and got back on my feet
- and through all these, I discovered more of my self
To those who were part of these memories, khorp khun maak kap!!!
And now, I'm looking forward to two more years here (I got my new visa yesterday... yahoooo!).
Things are definitely looking up...
- a more fulfilling job
- developing more profound friendships
- camwhoring in other places (Laos, Indonesia, India... humanda kayo sa bayot)
- the prospect of dating again (cooking up something as we speak)
- and unraveling the petals of the lotus that I am (choz! Feel ko lang sabihin yun.)