Sunday, September 26, 2010

In Sangkhlaburi

I haven't had the chance to update the blog for weeks now because I was running crazy at work organizing a study visit to a town in Kanchanaburi and a small village in the mountains of Yunnan. I swear I've never worked this hard in this office as I had these past months and I'm quite happy to have significant contribution to the office as well as maximize my skills.

I avoid talking in detail about work in my blog, simply because work and campiness should not mix, in my opinion. So for now I'm just sharing some of the photos I took during that two-day trip.

Sangkhlaburi is a small town on the hills of the Thai-Burmese border. The main landmark of the town is a long wooden bridge crossing the small lake found in the middle of town. On our visit we dropped by a temple and a village of the Mon tribe. The main purpose really was to visit the school the Mon children attend.


  




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin