- Climbing the stairs. Most people rush to the elevator or escalator but I choose the stairs. With their height it's the most that I can do for my daily exercise.
- Listening to other people's conversations. Oh my god, I have heard more than one person's entire life-story broadcasted for everybody's listening pleasure.
- Searching for cuties. Lately though I haven't seen much, I don't know where they are.
- Reading the newspaper of the person beside me.
- Looking at the billboards. They're crazy, outrageous, and cheeky. Always a pleasure to see what kitsch advertisers can come up with.
- Listening to other people's music on their iPod. I wonder how they don't go deaf after the blasting music.
- Watching the varying skyline with the sunset/sunrise as backdrop. And the smog... it makes the sunset/sunrise more dramatic.
Photo Credit: The Guardian (UK)