Monday, December 22, 2008

Top Dance Tracks of 2008

I did have my fair share of clubbing this year and there were some songs that just pushed me to move, uhm... gayer than usual. And no, I'm not talking about the freaking Dream Girls remixes. Ugh, they make my ears bleed! Puhlease.

Today, I pick my top dance tracks of the year.

So what is my criteria exactly? Hmmm... nothing. Whatever connects with me, whatever makes me want to close my eyes in the middle of the dance floor and be lifted by it. The list is biased towards the pop remix, as you can tell. I simply like the tracks that I can sing to, eh ano ngayon?

But before we proceed, I just want to share this particular remix of Pussycat Dolls' I Hate This Part, which I hope would be big in 2009. I hardly like anything from them, but I like the singing here. And I have a strong feeling that gay men would like it.



So here are my top picks. Just press play, bitches.

Second runner-up: Please Don't Stop the Music by Rihanna



First runner-up: Say It Right by Nelly Furtado



And the winner is...

Just Dance
by Lady Gaga

I swear, nakaka-gaga si Lady Gaga. Bading na bading, di ba?


1 comment:

... said...

Bading na bading na bading ang babaeng gaga. Lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin