Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Loy Krathong Kabaklaan

Dumping a few pictures of the Loy Krathong celebration last night, my third time to experience the festival.

Loy Krathong is one of my favorite festivals in the Land of Smiles. It's not as frantic as Songkran and way less commercialized than Christmas and New Year. Loy Krathong is rather more solemn and just chill.

For a background on Loy Krathong, please refer to this Wikipedia entry, puede?

Bubbles and I decided to wreak havoc in Chulalongkorn University where we were astounded by raging students running all over the campus.

Damn, look what we found? Two gorgeous boys whom Bubbles were daring enough to have our pictures with. Hahahaha. How insane is that?!

Anyway, they are way too cute to let go of, chai mai? OMG, my ovaries! How do you say, "I wanna have your babies pronto" in Thai?

May balloon balloon portion pa! How Sherryl Cruz and Romnick Sarmienta, di ba?

Bubbles and I then moved to Lumphini Park to meet Liwayway and Simply Em. There we released our little floats in one of the park's ponds.

I'm just a bit worried how they'd dispose all those floating garbage, chai mai?

Thanks to Bubbles for the photos 2, 4, and 5.

4 comments:

Lyka Bergen said...

Bagay ang mga balloons sa yo. Very cheesy cheesecake. Bongga ang Loy Krathong Ejercito!

Leon Koh said...

nice pictures love your tee shirt :)

Leon

hello from singapore

fuchsiaboy said...

cradle snatcher, much? so chula is your new hunting ground? hmmm...

kawadjan said...

Lyka: Gaga, I gave him back the balloons noh.

Leon: Thanks for dropping by. :-)

Donita: Hahaha. I know, right?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin