Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Ulirang Asawang Bakla

Remember Jay Branan? He appeared on the (in)famous movie, Shortbus (2006). Since watching him singing the Star Spangled Banner in such an, ehem, uncompromising position, I fell in love with him (see my previous post here). As mentioned in his blog, he is soon to release an album (or has he?). I can't wait.

Below is a track from that album. The song is called Housewife and I love how whimsical and cute it is. Go check out the lyrics coz it is totally GAY. But no, for the love of God, I don't fancy being a housewife at all. Washing the dishes? Doing the laundry? Hell no; that's totally unromantic. What would happen to my nails? Ugh.



Housewife
by Jay Brannan

Two bodies pressed together
Two boys are falling hard
The smell of sweat and leather
A kinky greeting card

Crazy about each other
We both have fucked up pasts
But when we are together
We have a fucking blast

I wanna be a housewife
What's so wrong with that?
I wanna be a housewife, yeah
And that's just where I'm at

I'm making guacamole
He's working on the car
When he grills turkey burgers
He knows I like them charred

I like to wash the dishes
I like to scrub the floors
Don't mind doing his laundry
What are boyfriends for?

I wanna be a housewife
What's so wrong with that?
I wanna be a housewife, yeah
And that's just where I'm at

I wanna have his baby
I want to wear his ring
He drives me fuckin' crazy
I am his everything

I wanna be a housewife
What's so wrong with that?
I wanna be a housewife, yeah
And that's just where I'm at

I wanna be a housewife
What's so wrong with that?
Can't wait 'til he's in my life, yeah
Cause we haven't met
We haven't met yet
We haven't met yet
We haven't met yet
Met yet

7 comments:

The Dork One said...

shortbus is so cool!

he can really sing!

Anonymous said...

gay, gay, gay. the song i mean.

i don't mind being a housewife, as long as the husband is david and my name is victoria.

Lyka Bergen said...

Gosh! Like ko sya! Ang kanta! Very Much! At ang kumanta na rin! Very Much!

Malungkot ang kanta. Bagay sa akin! Ganda!

Thanks for sharing!

kawadjan said...

leviusqe: at kung anu-anong microphone ang pwede nyang gamitin. lol. (i swear dumudugo ang nose ko everytime i need to write your name.)

gibo: fine, fine, fine... ikaw si victoria to david at ako naman si angelina to brad.

lyka: ay naka-relate si bb. bergen. gusto yatang maging maybahay. ang tanong... maybahay nino? hmmm...

Anonymous said...

wagi ang lyrics... pero hindi yata akong pang-housewife.. hehe

MINK said...

awwww, ganda ng kanta... namumutawi ang fuck na word, hehehe, pero still a great listen

kawadjan said...

jericho: keri mo yan. kitang kita ko ang "domestic instincts" mo. chenelyn boomboom... :p

mink: indeed, walang pagaatubiling fuck kung fuck. why not?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin